Thursday, January 26, 2012

WE ARE ON OUR WAY NOW

We are on our way now. Today, the ice had melted and the temperature was moderate with a sunny sky. Puffin and I did our first real solo. Our walk is one that I have done as a first venture with most if not all of my previous dogs. We walked the perimeter of two blocks amounting to about .5 miles. It is all residential with two street crossings that have actual curbs. We faced the on-coming traffic all the way. Two sides were very quiet streets. There were two work errors, but she did well over all. I think we both were glad to be out walking.

Thanks to all of you for following me on this journey. The fact that you were reading has given me support and encouragement. Now, I hope it is several years before I am in a position to write about my new dog again.

For years to come, I hope we will still be Huffin' and Puffin

No comments:

Post a Comment